Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel DC3700 FDE?

We are looking to utilize the DC3700 as our primary SSD drive. I can't seem to pin down whether the drive is FDE capable or not. I want to utilize the drive with a LSI card and LSI safe store for key management. I appreciate any and all input.

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 330 SSD on old PC

Here is the specifications of my current old PC:CPU: P4 3.8 GHz (x64 capable)RAM: 4 GB DDR1GPU: 256 MBMB: Intel D915PGN. SATA1. Southbridge ICH6. Doesn't support AHCI.I will run windows XP and connect my SSD to SATA1. SSD will operate on IDE mode, be...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data Mismatch on different SSD's

I purchased an Intel 330SSD 240GB for my Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD4h motherboard. I also installed 16 GB of Ballistix DDR3 1600 RAM. When I started getting errors, I ran a diagnostic scan on the SSD Toolbox and it reported "Data Mismatch Detected" in my ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RSTCLI Smart Response Technology

SRTHelloMay be this is not the righest area for this question but it's the only about about storage.I've a computer , HP 9470m, with a 32GB Flash Cache and a 500Gb hard disk. They were configured for Intel Smart Response Technology and Intel Rapid St...

FCena by New Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos