Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel P67 support for TRIM (Windows 7 Ultimate x64)

I have a Gigabyte motherboard (GA-P67A-D3-B3 v1.0) with latest firmware (F7 as of April 2013). I've read that some folks in other online communities (Anandtech, tweaktown) managed to alter their BIOSes and implement support for TRIM in RAID0 (on the ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with Intel 520 SSD and IRST

I am using an Intel 520 SSD in a Windows 8 laptop (Dv6t-7200 Quad Edition) notebook. I installed Intel Rapid Storage Technology (12.5.0.1066) to make sure the Write-Back Cache was enabled. After looking around I am seeing some strange stuff in IRST.F...

BDavi7 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Toolbox/TRIM Problem

Can any one tell me why a series 335 240GB ssd takes 5 minutes to complete TRIM using the latest Toolbox? I'm using windows 7 and the Windows AHCI driver although I have used the Intel driver with the same result. Also when running TRIM the computer ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optimal RAID 5/6 Stripe Size for S3700 Series

Hi,I'm looking information for optimal RAID 5/6 stripe size for n units of S3700 Series SSDs. The first scenario is for database server and the second scenario is for web/file server, the third scenario is mixed of previous scenarios. The target is t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos