cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The intel toolbox can't run optimizer

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I have a x25-v ssd and installed it with win7. I have installed the toolbox but it can't run optimizer. Does anybody know it?

66 REPLIES 66

RGiff
Contributor

What Mother board are you using??

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I am using the mother board of Gigabyte P35.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Apparently I have a similar issue. I just installed a 120GB X25-M SSD (product code SSDSA2MH120G2K5). While the system is up and running with this drive, and it shows up in the Optimizer (along with the older drive), the Optimizer won't let me select my Intel drive to then start running the tests on it. Any suggestions? I moved the page file to the other drive. My motherboard is about 4 years old, and is an Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe.

Also, my system seems to lock up about once a day, which it didn't do before installing the SSD.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I have the same problem asus board 4 yrs old etc intel tecs say the board is to old to run this software cant remember what in tec terms they mearnt but it went on the lines of you need a new motherboard

thx

ALLAN

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

A lot of people aren't reading previous posts in this thread.

I have a brand new Asus M4A89GTD-PRO board that was running the 1.3 toolbox just fine no Marvell chip.

It will not run 2.0 or 2.01 went back to 1.3 runs fine in AHCI.

I got away from my OCZ Vertex 250 (now an expensive backup), precisely because you could not run wiper unless in IDE and other baloney, and now to my disappointment it is happening all over with the Intel drives.