Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Unrecognized Fixup Data!" on attempted firmware upgrade

I attempted to upgrade my flash in a qosmio x305 machine today, and got the above error when it/i tried to run issdfut. It appeared to be a FREEDOS error from my google seraching, so i burned a 2nd disk, but the end result was the same. Has anyone ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Update from Intel's NAND Solutions Group - Firmware issue

To 34nm (G2) Intel® X25-M Solid-State Drive consumers,• Intel has confirmed an issue with the firmware update process for 34nm (G2) Intel® X25-M SSDs (80GB and 160GB). This predominantly affected Windows* 7 (64bit) users during or immediate...

Can´t get an RMA for my failed X25 G2 SSD

My 80GB X25 G2 SD failed after a month of use. The PC froze and then would not restart, saying Windows OS could not be found. The bios is only recognising it as being 8MB instead of 80GB. I decided to call Intel direct instead of going back to my ret...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

No DVD/CD drive, how do I update my firmware?

I built a new rig and did not really need a DVD/CD drive to install my OS and software (used flash drives or download). I'm too lazy to go find a DVD/CD drive and install it.So, is there anyway I can update via USB flash drive or from within the OS (...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos