Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firmware update on USB drive

Is there any way to update firmware on USB drive?If so, I would love to know the steps to do it.

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Win7 won't install on X25-M G2

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 appears to go completely through its installation, but on it's final reboot, I see the "starting windows" splash screen, then nothing. Black screen, sometimes with the mouse pointer and nothing else, left it running for ~25 min...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSD & AHCI Installation Win7

hello ! Tommorow I am gettin brand new Intel G2 80GB and wonder how to install Windows 7 in AHCI mode... Do I need to load Intel Matrix Storage Manager Driver during OS installation ?? Thanx for info.

• 7 replies
  • 6 kudos

Linux support for X25-M SSDs and reliability

I have a computer with a Asus p5e3 deluxe , a Quadcore q6600 and a Nvidia Quadro FX 570 that i use for 3d design, Autodesk Maya , and i want to buy two pair of SSds ( probably Intel X25-M 80 GB G2 or OCZ Vertex II 30 or 60 GB ) for use for the OS (Li...

• 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

X-25M SSD's in ICH7R RAID 0 - Win2K3 Virtual Server Drive Activity Light

I've set up a pair of X-25M 80GB G2's in a RAID 0 array on an ICH7R controller as a (non-system) drive and everything is working great.I'm using the array to run 3 Virtual Servers on a Windows 2003 Server host and the performance is great. What is ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos