Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Questions about x25m g2 SSD 80gb

I have the SSD x25m g2 80gb. I'm wondering about information because I don't find reliable information on the web. So I'm wondering if You could answer my questions.These questions don't appear in any readme or something else of this product. But I w...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

intel ssd is not attached or is disabled

Getting that error while trying to update the firmware. Was there any solution to this yet? Ive tried in IDE mode and AHCI mode. And updating my bios to the latest one. I have win 7 ultimate. Just installed. Asus m4a78 pro motherboard. Thanks in ...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

x18-m not detected in bios

Hi.I have a x18-m G1 80Gb drive that bios dont recognice(i have tried 3 different computers). I have never used it so it could be a bad cable too but the cabel is brand new too. i dont have another disc to control it. Im using this hdd on my home com...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel G2 SSD Trim - reformating drive

I need to reformat my installation of Windows 7, and was wondering since the drive and windows 7 already have trim enabled do I need to just do a quick format when installing OR do I need to run hdderase? I'm running a Intel 80gb G2 SSD Trim firm...

• 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Win7 Black screen with X25-M G2 latest firmware

Hi, I installed Windows 7 pro x86 on my laptop, with the new ssd I bought (X25-M). The SSD is with the latest firmware.My laptop is Acer TravelMate 5720G with GM965 chipset.The problem is that when I work with the laptop, in some random time, the scr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos