Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD restart problem on Win7

Since installing the new firmware on my 80gb G2 drive, the computer will not start windows properly if I do a Restart. Doing a full power down shutdown and then starting works fine every time.It hangs at the Starting Windows message and never progres...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 160gb x25-m g2, WEI disk score of 5.9??

Hi everyone,First post here. I just got a new 160gb x25-m g2, successfully flashed the firmware to 02HD, and installed Win7 x64 with AHCI enabled in the BIOS. After getting everything up and running, my WEI disk score is at 5.9. I have the same cr...

• 10 replies
  • 7 kudos

X25-M 80GB G2 and Nvidia 680i

I just wanted to share my experience with using the new intel 80gb x25-m G2 with an older platform like the 680i. The drive I obtained was the 7mm without the spacer and it came with the 02G9 firmware. The first thing I wanted to do was install the n...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel SSD 'offical representatives' (suggestion)

I would like to suggest that Intel, create a 'offical team of Intel SSD reps'. Probably paid tech workers, designers of the actual product etc..Why? The SSD future for intel will probably be something quite marvalous! By not having such a team in pla...

• 1 replies
  • 4 kudos