Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Strange problem

I just bought an intel x25-m G2 80Gb.I already have 2 Seagate hard drives in RAID 0, I boot up into the intel ssd and everything works fine but after about 1 hour I hear a clicking noise and both of the seagate hard drives stop working and they just ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

install RAID drivers now?

I am planning a new build with an Intel 160Gb X-25M SSD. Then later, when they get the TRIM function to work with RAID, I plan on installing a second, identical 160Gb SSD. My question is .... Should I go ahead and install the Intel RAID drivers and t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-M 160 GB

Hi all,I just got a new HP Envy 15 and an Intel X25-m 160 GB. I manually installed the SSD and cloned the original 500GB HDD. Everything was fine until I tried to update the Intel SSD firmware. I downloaded the firmware update tool and made the boota...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel x25m 80gb gen2, disable superfetch and prefetch?

Hi I just bought my intel x25m 80gb gen 2 ssd yesterday. I am new to the ssd game and was just wondering if I have to disable superfetch and prefetch in win 7 as I noticed they are enabled. I am also using the default microsoft ahci driver so trim wi...

• 10 replies
  • 6 kudos