Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updating Firmware in G2 X25-M 80GB via USB Connection

Hey guys, I haven't been able to find a good answer to my problem so I was hoping that the community could help me out.I bought an Intel G2 X25-M 80GB SSD for a new computer that is on order. I figured that I would be pro-active and flash the SSD wi...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

W2K8 R2 Trim Support (S/W Raid0)?

Currently have a Windows Server 2008 R2 dedicated server running 2xIntel X25-M in Raid0 (C: Is a non-raid parition for boot, while is stripped). I've just install Intel SSD Toolbox and its reading as 'No Partition' - reading into this it seems that ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

MSAHCI with Trim or Intel Maxtrix or RST ??

I have 160 gig g2 and running win 7 64 bit on an HP Pavilion dv6700t CTO T9300 4 gig. ram. This is kinda a poll. Go with msahci with trim or use the Matrix or RST drivers without trim and use toolbox. Which way would you go and why?RegardsJJ

• 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Intel SSD Toolbox 1.2.0.000 no longer working

HelloMy intel SSD Toolbox is no longer working with my Gen 2 80GB Intel X-25M SSD, i have the latest firmware and it was working.I have been googling and reading up and it seems the toolbox may not like mounted/enrypted harddrives, I installed the Mi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

x25-M - Linux + Raid0 + Trim..

I have spent the last 4 sleepless nights trying to figure out how to get a WIDE range of Linux Distros to support/optimize TRIM in my 2x X25-M drives in Raid0. I have been working with Debian Squeeze and Ubuntu Server (9.10 and also 10.4), both with ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos