Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25-M 80GB true capacity?

Hi,I recently purchased the X25-M 80GB for my laptop. I have noticed that the "Total size" that the Windows explorer shows for the drive is 74.4 GB.Is this normal? Why isn't it showing 80GB?Thank you.

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead x25-v recoverable?

Hi ThereMy X25-V 40GB just didn't power up today. Dead as a doornail. If I get another can I mount the chips and recover the data or is this simply dead data and a warranty return?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

ERROR CONNECTION TO DRIVE

I just installed a new X25M 80GB drive and installed Windows 7 64 bit. I downloaded the toolkit 1.2 so I can enable TRIM support. However, when I launch the software it says "Error connecting to Drive."?Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this.

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Website Down?

I have been trying to get some information from this site for the past two days and can't get to the downloads. The registration and login on this page also barely worked. I've tried FireFox and IE with no luck. Can anyone else confirm?I have an X-25...

• 6 replies
  • 9 kudos

Intel X-25 M Really Slow Help Needed

Hello guys I am new to SSD drivesbasically my write speed on the 80gb x-25 mainstream is really really slow I ran the ssd benchmarkthose are my resultsI first thought I had so many virsuses so I formatted my pc and whenever I run couple programs and ...

• 48 replies
  • 9 kudos