Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TRIM under XP

Hello,I have bought a X25-V and i'm under XP, how to activate TRIM ?what is his advantage ? i know TRIM is used by defaut on Windows7....

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 25 replies
  • 2 kudos

Decrease in SSD speed per WEI (Relatively small)

I have the following 80GB Intel SSD - SSDSA2M080G2GC. It is approximately 2 months old. Several weeks ago when I reran the Windows Experience Index test, the primary drive score dropped from a 7.6 to a 7.3. I have made no significant changes to my...

• 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Win7 X-25M 80GB Plus Raid1 Config

I recently reconfigured my system prior to doing a clean install of Win7 64. I'm using a single Intel x-25M 80GB drive as the system drive and two 500GB drives in a RAID1 configuration as a data volume. The RAID1 volume was configured using the Intel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOUND: Marvell and AMD Drivers That Support TRIM!

The topic of TRIM support with the Marvell SATA 3 controller and on AMD chipsets can be found in various threads in the Intel SSD forum, with the general consensus being the Marvell driver that most user have does not support TRIM, and the AMD chipse...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error-checking option under windows 7

I have to do a switch reset on my computer since it seems to hang up.With a normal hard drive...i would do a error-checking (under tools option) and make sure everything is ok.Can i use the error-checking option from Windows 7 to do a quick scan on t...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos