Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel X25-M 80GB SSD and MBP 2011

Hey!since a few months I got my new MacBook Pro 2011 and I installed my X25-M. I tried to flash the firmware, but i doesnt work. I already burned the cd, how it is said in ur manual and i tried C and ALT button at the startup.Nothings happens.I alrea...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete Erase of X25M

What is the safest way to completely erase my 2 Intel X25M 80 GB drives? (Yes, I know that a reinstall of Win 7 64bit obviates the need for that.)However, I intend to drop an Acronis backup/image of my OS/Programs into a RAID 0 connect of these two d...

DSchr2 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 510s 250gb RAID 0 - Very low performance

Hello, 1st post here. I just bought a couple of these drives and picked them over Vertex 3 due to reliability. However I'm running a RAID 0 and getting rather low performance in every benchmark I've tested:Crystalmark for example:Seq read: 545, writ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloning Intel Solid State Drives

Does anyone have any successful experience with cloning Intel SSD's. I am trying to clone the 1.8" uSATA 160GB G2 (SSDSA1M160G2GN) drives but we have a lot of the 80GB G2's and some older G1's in both capacites. X18M drives. I am getting a lot of ...

ESche by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos