Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Restoring an old G1 80GB SSD that became 8MB

I have an old X25M G1 80GB SSD (black case) that became 8MB and also appears to be locked, after the system underwent several lockups requiring power cycling. I don't need to recover any files from this SSD, so it can be completely erased, but I'm l...

SChau10 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About Intel NAND flash inside SSDs

Hallo folks!Does anyone have idea on which type of Intel NAND flash is used in Intel and other SSDs?Let's take flash part number of NAND flash used in Intel 510: Intel 29F16B08JAMDD. Is it synchronous or asynchronous type?And those used in some Verte...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frage zu Firmware-Update Intel320 - 120GB

Hi, meine Intel 320SSD 120GB läuft bislang einwandfrei - ich habe irgendwo gelesen, dass Intel dennoch empfiehlt, das Update auf jeden Fall zu machen - jedoch habe ich auch gelesen, dass es bei eingen Leuten danach erst Probleme gibt.Sollte ich nun ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

510 Series and HP 6560b

I saw earlier the problems with MacBooks, right now I am facing the same problem with HP NetBook 6560b. I got three for our little development department, thinking it would be good to get a decent upgrade with some nice SSDs. Was recommended the Inte...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos