cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P44Pro driver detected a controller error on \Device\RaidPort0

KingLu
New Contributor

My P44PRO has experienced three instances of disk drops since June 2nd while playing Diablo 4. with this issues including stuttering every few seconds, while the game's displayed frame rate and latency appear normal.

I fixed it myself by force installing Micron NVMe driver v2.1.19.0 WHQL 64bit, after installing the new driver, all of the aforementioned issues have disappeared.

Please help to check this issues, thank you.

My system info:
OS: Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22621.1848 (Win11 22H2 2022 Update)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
MB: Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme (BIOS 1415)
Memory: Acer Predator DDR5 6000 C30 16GB x4
GPU: Asus ROG-Strix-RTX4090-O24G-Gaming (Driver 536.23)
PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1000P2
SSD: Solidigm P44Pro 1T & 2TB with official latest version drivers.

23 REPLIES 23

Horus
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

New driver v. 2.3.0.1023 have the same problem like v.2.2.0.1017 - errors in Event Viewer - Source = solid nvm and Event ID is 11. You need to realice new FW for all this drives to fix this problem.

Dear Horus,

Thank you for contacting Solidigm support.

We understand that you might be frustrated due to the issue with your drive. You said that you added micron driver.  However, be aware, that we cannot recommend third-party drivers other than the standard Microsoft and our own drivers.

Also, we would like to advise you to keep your drive updated by Soldigm Synergy If your issue persists you can create a ticket on the Solidigm Support hub and we will be happy to assist you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1720430515968.png

hello
I confirm that after 1 year of waiting and various support tickets the new drivers 2.3.0.1023 have been released which have the same problems as the previous ones.

I continue to use the native Windows 10 drivers out of desperation and disappointment

This SSD is one of the best in terms of performance and efficiency when stressed, it's a shame that it is ruined by the support that after years cannot manage a problem with the drivers

Dear danielsilenti,

We sincerely apologize for the ongoing issues with the new drivers, version 2.3.0.1023. We understand how frustrating and disappointing this situation must be, especially given the high performance and efficiency of our SSDs. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Please know, that you can always create a ticket on the Solidigm Support hub and we will be happy to assist you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1723126431977.png

hello thanks for the answer

Can I ask you what advantage I have to open a ticket with the support?
The support already knows the problem, this new driver after 1 year was supposed to solve the problem and it did not solve it. The support only says to use the old driver from years ago or the native one of windows.
So opening a ticket again is useless.

I can thank you for answering, but I certainly can't thank the support which is totally useless