cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD DC P3700

ColB
New Contributor

Looking for a disk driver for Intel DC P3700.  Not the NVMe.  In Windows 10 x64, disk driver is a Microsoft driver assigned by Windows and reports that this is the best one to use.  I have seen testing done on Intel & Microsoft drivers and the Intel driver is faster.  Where can I find a driver and what method do I use to update the driver?  Ta.

ColB

3 REPLIES 3

SolidigmYordan

Hi, ColB

Thank you for posting your question related to the Intel® SSD DC P3700 Series PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe drive.

The Intel® NVMe* drivers for Intel® SSDs have reached end-of-life (EOL) and will no longer be available starting on February 6th, 2023. Users are encouraged to use the Microsoft inbox NVMe* driver.

News is that Solidigm™ Data Center NVMe* driver for Microsoft Windows® is in development and expected to be released by the end of July 2023. Please be aware that versions support Windows* Server 2019 & 2022 and the NVMe* driver is intended for Data Center SSDs.

https://www.solidigm.com/support-page/drivers-downloads/ka-00095.html

We recommend you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft drive and run some tests.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Remember that you can always contact us via our Support HUB.

Yordan
Solidigm Customer Support.

SolidigmYordan_0-1688150307104.png

Hi Yordan.

Thank you for the information.  I have the Intel DC P3700 installed in a Windows 10 workstation.  The new drivers identified say nothing about workstation application, only server applications.  Also, I am not looking for the NVMe drivers as you detailed.  I am looking for the driver which should be installed under Disk Drives in Device Manager.  Are these unavailable?  If so, how can I use the SSD to meet published specifications?

Thanks.

Colin

SolidigmYordan

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your response.

We created a new support ticket in order to better assist you. We will contact you within the next two business days via email to continue with the support.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Yordan
Solidigm Customer Support.

SolidigmYordan_0-1688597539108.png