cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awful warrenty support

aaron158
New Contributor

contacted support monday gave them all the info off my drive emailed in the invoice. tueday was told 24-48 hours to approve my RMA. called in today 4 days later still no RMA number and just told to keep waiting. they can't transfer me to a manger they can't provide the RMA number over the phone... any other company there c/s agents can approve an RMA over the phone can give u the RMA number and info for shipping the drive in on the spot this is awful support.

I don't expect this company is going to stay in business for very long when they can't even do something as simple as approve an RMA in a timely manor and c/s just tells u nothing we can do we have no power to approve an RMA we just forward this to some other dept that your not aloud to talk to.

on top of that they can't even replace drives there just offering refunds.

5 REPLIES 5

aaron158
New Contributor

So now they RMA process gets even worst. been a week since i filled the paper work out they still haven't processed my refund. can't tell me when that will happen either.

then on top of that after a week of the drive sitting in ups warehouse becuase these clowns told ups to hold the drive for pick up no one went to pick it up i even told them and they said oh will look into it. no one did no on got back to me. now ups says its being returned to me because no one picked it up... to top it off ups says I'm going to be on the hook for return shipping and any import fees customs is going to charge to get back though canada customs....