cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600p driver For windows 7 Preinstall

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I have been struggling for 3 days to install windows 7 on to a new Intel 60oP M.2 drive.

All the NVMe drivers that I have been sent or found do not recognise the drive

I have tried slip streaming and loading the drivers during install and they all fail to find the drive

I have tried MS standard NVMe express drivers as per this page https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/kb/2990941 https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/kb/2990941 which is also failing

To test that the SSD is in fact working in the board I installed windows 10 pro successfully and updated and surfed the net fine

So I need to find a proper driver.

Thanks

33 REPLIES 33

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello RJettingstad & momomok,

We are following up the thread and we would like to know if you require further assistance. We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Nestor C

RJett
New Contributor

Hello

Yes after the hotfix the harddrive showed up!

Thanks

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi RJettingstad,

Great to hear that the SSD is now showing up.Have a nice weekend.Regards,Nestor C

FDAmi
New Contributor

Buongiorno. Sono possessore di un hdd SSD Intel 600p 128 GB con Windows 7 Ult. 64bit e ho trovato un modo per installare il mio sistema operativo senza dover modificare i file di installazione, trasferendo lo S.O. da un disco SATA al disco SSD e >> senza dover far recuperare la partizione di avvio al nuovo disco usando l'installazione o il disco di recovery di Win7<<. <p> 

Se interessa, ai fini di questo thread, lo spiego. Volevo comunque fare i complimenti ad Intel per l'ottimo hdd SSD NVMe della serie 600p. saluti.

FranKi

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi FranKi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are sure that your method may help other customers with this situation, if you are willing to share please feel free to post your solution.Regards,Nestor C