cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Intel 330 SSD come with adapter rails?

GWats1
New Contributor

I'm considering buying a 180Gb Intel 330 SSD (Intel SSDSC2CT180A3K5) but my desktop has 3.5 inch drive bays and this drive is 2.5. I wanted to find out if the drive package will include an adapter to put it in my 3.5 inch bay, or should I buy some rails that will allow it to fit.

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JAMES_J_Intel
Contributor

The 330 Series SSD is sold in our Reseller Package which does include the bracket and screws required for DT installation.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello gtwatson77459, I saw your question last night before it was deleted, I would love to answer your question but it would be deleted anyway, so go to the forum I told you and ask your questions there, you will find very friendly and helpful people there.

I want to buy an Intel SSD, I posted my question and nobody answered. /message/154803# 154803 http://communities.intel.com/message/154803# 154803

It is funny because I am an old engineer, last sunday I bought my last desktop computer with a Core i7 2600, nice machine, I have a laptop also a Core i7, but I have not found the Intel SSD in any of the big brick and mortar computer stores of Sunrise in Florida. I am loyal buying computers with Intel "Inside" since early eighties, the time of DOS OS, last century about 30 years. Might be it is time to change my mind.

Best regards while it last

José

GWats1
New Contributor

OOPS, I guess that I drifted the thread too far off the first topic. My apologies for the drift. I'll try to stay on topic in the future.

The Intel 330 SSD looks like a good buy and I will purchase in the near future and I will not need to buy the rails since it should come with them.

I'll come back here to ask questions once I get it.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Will I find a STA III and a 3.5 inch adapter tray in box?