Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25-m and Win XP Pro sp2 (32bit) issues

At first everything went smooth. Started installing drivers and then i ran into a problem. After updating my motherboard drivers to the latest version (via nvidia website) the computer refused to boot. It hangs at the windows logo screen. At first i ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-E SSD

What settings would u recommend on a PC with Windows Vista 64?I have seen people doing this lately:disable Prefetcherdisable SuperFetchenable clearPageFilesAtShutdownenable LargeSystemCacheset SecondLevelDataCache to the size of the Level2 cache on t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low burst rate (85 Mb/s) X25-M

I just recently bought the SSD, but after testing the burst rate was far to low.Testresults with HD Tune 2.55, Windows 7 and Vista64.Readspeeds:Min: 154,2Max 229,4Avg 214,9Acc 0,1msBurst 85,3I am using the 8820 firmware.Motherboard: Gigabyte (DS4 if ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erasing free space

Current I've using a Intel X25-M 160GB; I use this computer a lot, write and deleting files. From what I understand, cells are all written to before any are actually erased and reprogrammed.Now I have some security and performance concerns. I have a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to SSD world

I'm very to new to SSD drive. I recently ordered 2 Intel X-25m SSD drives, which im planning to install as OS drive with vista 64 raid0 on an EVGA x58 classified motherboard. The only thing i know is that i have to upgrade the firmware as soon i re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos