Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reinstalling Windows XP on a X25-M G2

Hi,due to some problems with a virus, I want to perform a reinstallation of my Windows XP. What is the best way to do this? Is it enough to quick format or complete format the drive in the setup? Or is better do perform a erase like with the HDD Eras...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

disabling write cache in X25-E

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and if this topic already exists sorry for the repeat post (I searched but couldn't find a relevant discussion thread). I have been planning to buy an intel X25-E and really don't know if I can disable on-disk writ...

• 1 replies
  • 6 kudos

Postville 80GB - sizzling/cracking noise?

Hi,i just installed my new Postville 80 GB into my MacMini and I am quite happy with the drive; it's as fast and silent as expected - with one irritating exception: it makes sporadic sounds that I would describe as decent "sizzling" or "cracking", es...

• 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

50 second boot time with g2 ssd

bums me out too...system-core i7 860gigabyte p55a-ud3 f4 biosati 5770intel x-25m g2 80gb ssdWD caviar black 1 tbSeagate 7200.12 1 tboriginally, this was a 2 minute boot time (the entire time was on the starting windows page). Then i unplugged every s...

• 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

[Solved] 80GB Postville - Weak Windows 7 Experience Index

Hello,I use the Intel Postville 80GB SSD in a Dell Precision M4400 Laptop with Core2Duo T9600.The "old" Samsung HDD had an Experience Index of 5.8.The "new" Intel SSD an Experience Index of 5.9.The AS SSD Benchmark results are fine with the SSD.Where...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos