Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SB750 -(Confusion) Setting Up New X25-M/G2 02HA

There seems to be allot of confusion around the Net about these drives in relation to performance and chipsets/settings etc...Recently I purchased a New 80gb X25-m G2 02HA firmware drive. I plan to Install Win 7 on it.My motherboard is an AM3 with th...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Diskeeper 2010 - Hyperfast - any further experience with SSDs?

I have two (data) hard disks in addition to my SSD which I'd like to defrag from time to time. I'd quite like to use Diskeeper 2010 to do this. I see that Diskeeper has "Hyperfast" which is aimed at SSDs but this feature has raised mixed views in r...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRIM update hosed my Windows 7 install

Just did the firmware update and it hosed my Windows 7 installation. The updater showed a successful firware update. Initially the computer booted just fine, but once I was within Windows it installed some drivers and asked for a reboot. That's wh...

• 197 replies
  • 0 kudos

External USB drive slows down SS boot time?

HiI am new here and am hoping that some of you will be able to shed some light on this:I have an 80G X25-M and it used to boot into XP Pro in 20 seconds, which was great. Then I bought a Toshiba 1TB SimpleDrive and connected it via a USB port. Now wh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Availability / Release Date of 34nm X18-M "Postville" SSDs?

Greetings!Since the actual Postville Release now dates quite some time back, and the 2.5" variant is occasionally available, I wonder about what happened to the Postville version of X18-M?I'm about to replace my old Subnotebook with a new one, that a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos