Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-25M, recovery CDs, BSOD

I'm attempting a clean system install from RNR CDs purchased from Lenovo on an Intel X-25M - SSDSSDSA2MH080G2C1.I've received a BSOD:0X0000007B (0xF78D6528, 0x0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)I've looked at (found directions to look & insights but no ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win7 + 160GB SSD - Chipset drivers needed?

Hello, I am planning to upgrade to the Intel G2 160GB SSD drive (boot drive) and want to know if the Intel chipset drivers are still needed after the OS install?Here's what I am planning to do - please let me know if any changes are recommended...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toolbox TRIM failure – Win7 Pro x64

Does anyone have absolutely any idea as to why the TRIM function in the latest Toolbox refuses to work?I'm using the MSM drivers (ICH10R, IDE mode) so don't expect TRIM to work automatically but it keeps failing when I try to use the Toolbox (the fir...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I have the right driver?

I just got my new PC with an Intel X-25M G2 drive. Based on reading this forum I asked the guys making it for me to set it up with the BIOS set to AHCI and to use the Microsoft driver provided in Win7 (because I want it to TRIM automatically). I ha...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos