Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 7 and Mini 10 with X25-V

There are two of us having this same issue that I know of so far.The computer sees the drive fine, I can do a full Windows XP install and it works great, the other person says he can do a Vista install just fine, however, any time you try to install ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

x25m- "raid not supported" message in toolbox?

I successfully updated the firmware using the tool of intel's site. followed the instructions & it confirmed the drive & after restart... the new firmware update. here's the thing - both before & after the update- the toolbox buttons will not work. &...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does it make sense to let 20% of the SSD size unpartitioned?

There are a lot of different statements regarding the best way to partition an SSD for the first use. I have read many statement, where people wrote, that 20% of the SSD size should not be partitioned. Does this action really make sense or is it even...

DZand by Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-25M 80GB on Windows 7 64bit - (full) read scan error

Hello all,I have a strange problem. I am using a 80GB intel X25M (G2) with the latest firmware with Windows 7 64bit.For the most part everything is working BUT my WHS backup utility refuces to back up the drive. I have a very similar computer with an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos