Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

system hangs and several "disk read error"s w/ X25M160G2GC

Hello there,I've serious problems with my X25-M ssd.several times a day my system freezes, hangs or shows me a bluescreen. After the reset I get the "disk read error, please press ctrl+alt+del"...I have to wait like for 5minutes to get system booted....

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 + Intel X25-V = FAIL

Asus P5K-V - BIOS 1002 - latestQ6600 Quad Core at 2.4 GHz - no overclockSSD Intel X25-V 40 Gb - firmware 2CV102HD - latestLeadtek 8600GT4 Gb RAM at 800 Mhz - no overclock, also tried setting it to 666 Mhz but it doesn't helpLG DVD WriterI have taken ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

x-25m: The blue screen of death struck again!?

Hi, while I was gaming (The Guild 2 on Win 7) suddenly a blue screen appeared. I thought the game just crashed and immediately restarted not noting down what was written on the BSOD. But then it didn´t find anything to boot anymore! In the bios it no...

• 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

SSDSA2M160G2GC getting 0xC00000E9 An unexpected I/O error has occurred

Lenovo W500 with 3 months old Intel X25-M 160 SSD: SSDSA2M160G2GC drive with latest 02HD firmware, which has been running fine for 2 months. Suddenly today when I was away from the running computer (during normal operation with power connected) it cr...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

windows xp can't start up

I just got a new SSD X25-M 80G. I put it into thinkpad T60, used "WinSetupFromUSB" to install IBM OEM XP with sp3. XP system was installed successfully. I log in XP as admin, install INTEL Chipset support5 for XP, then reboot. But after reboot, it sh...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos