Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DX48BT2 SSD os / RAID 1 Backup

Does anyone can you use the secondairy marevl driver for RAID 1 while using a SSD with OS in AHCI mode , can you do this and would there be any conflicts ??

RGiff by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still confused

My disk-configuration can't possibly be unusual, so I am wondering if I am stupid that doesn't understand how to upgrade the 160GB X25-M FW. Can someone look at my configuration and give me some helpful hints?I have Windows 7 on a X25-M G2 160GB -...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

OK, so no trim for SSD Raids, so maybe a dos boot utility?

I've got two 80gb X-25M 'g2gc ssds, in raid thru the x58 ich10r chipset.Ok, so no toolbox support due to the ata command pass thru issue.But how about in boot up / Dos mode? Is there any hope of a d/l disk tool for the ssd's via trim or whatever?Fro...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

HighPoint RocketRAID 640

I found a review over at tweaktown on this card and talked back an forth with a guy here from intel about this. The highpoint rocket RAID 640 card claims it can send the TRIM command to ssd in a RAID array. The guy here at intel doesnt know if it w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD Optimizer failed - XM25-M 80Gb in XP Pro SP3

I ran the Full Diagnostic Scan and the SSD checks out fine.However, when I ran the SSD Optimizer, it turned blue to red and status indicates the process has failed.I am on Toolbox version 1.3.0.000

• 11 replies
  • 2 kudos