Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25-V : Odd datas.

I am not a native enlish speaker, so please forgive me for my grammar mistakes.I need some help to understand some strange things, here we come :I own a X25-V 40GB, nothing special here.The problems are, as you can see on my screenshot, showed in red...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-M G2 under Linux - anyone else?

Just installed an 80 G version of the X25-M (G2). Seems nice an snappy. Here are a few benchmarks on my machine. Anyone else have this SSD and care to post?# hdparm -Tt /dev/sdb/dev/sdb: Timing cached reads: 15644 MB in 1.99 seconds = 7845.48 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel X25-M current firmware?

Can someone tell me what the current firmware for the G2 X25-M is? Mine is 2CV102HD.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP !! X25-M - Corrupt Master Boot Record ?

HiI bought an X-25M a few weeks ago for a new build. The rest of the new hardware was not here yet so I installed it in my old machine running XP, formatted it for NTFS with 4K clusters which I read was the best size for speed. That worked fine so I ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

160gb X25M In Panasonic CF74

Anyone using a Toughbook with an SSD? Any tips for configuration?I am very pleased with two of my PCs using Micron's 256gb C300. However, limited to SATA II, I elected to try the X25m due principally to the C300s much greater read/write latencies. I'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos