Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel SSD X.25 M not detected on Intel board

I just installed an Intel SSD X.25M 160 GB drive on my DX58SO intel mother board. I am Intel all the way! The SSD is recognized by Win7 installed on an other drive, it is also recognsed by the Intel program 'rapid technology...' that list alld the dr...

FGaul by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

80GB x25m and Windows 7 x64

Hi Guys,I'm about to purchase an Intel x25m 80gb SSD and install Win 7 x64, just wondered if there is anything SSD related that I need to do in advance or after the install to improve performance/stability, or am I simply good to go?Thanks for your h...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel® X25-M Firmware Update Error

Hi all, i've downloaded the new firmware and am having a weird error when running the firmware. I boot into dos and the disc detects my SSD drive fine but during the update when you see the _ blinking, it will pop up with an error saying. Error rea...

• 21 replies
  • 23 kudos

Using TRIM outside file system

Hi,Im developing an user-mode benchmark that runs directly on SSD (without a filesystem), and want to use TRIM between runs.To get this to work, Microsoft has implemented the storage data management routines which can communicate to the SSD devices w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trim function works well on Linux/Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit

For those waiting for an updated TRIM enabled firmware for their x25-m 80gb g2 postville:I flashed my drive and am trimming away!If you track the conversation from here onwards you should be all set: http://www.ocztechnologyforum.com/forum/showthread...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos