Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-25MG2 160GB really slow.

I have had this drive for a couple of months and it has been working great. My little issue is shutting down the system. It takes appox. 12 seconds to shut down. It usually only take about 4 seconds to shut down after running the toolbox, which I ...

MJohn26 by New Contributor III
  • 24 replies
  • 9 kudos

SSD toolbox

I have an intel SSD X25-M. After I installed the toolbox utility which was downloaded from intel website, it is showing the error connecting to the drive.my motherboard chipset is nvidia 680i chipset (Asus P5N32-E Sli Plus). However, when i took it o...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 17 replies
  • 3 kudos

Re-allocated Sector Count: 10 and counting

Hi.I bought an Intel X25-M 160GB (gen. 2) a few months ago, and the SMART attributes from Intel's SSD Toolbox says that my Re-allocated Sector Count is 10.This number has slowly been increasing since I got the drive.Another weird thing is that the dr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD as ext. device

Hi, I'm using the XM25 160 in my MPC5000 drumcomputer. How can I update this drive as an external device?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

X25-V 80GB Models

Hello,my favorite online shop has X25-V 80 and 160 GB models avvailable.These are not mentioned on the Intel website. What's up with these models and do they use 25nm chips (G3) or 34nm (G2)?What will be the difference between an X25-M 80GB drive and...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos