Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-25 Gen 2 latching SATA connectors

Hi,I'm interested in using the latching capabilities on SATA signal and power cables with the X-25 2.5" G2 drive. I've been told that this is not possible now, but newer drives may implement this. What is the ETA on this capability on these drives?...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel or Micrsosft drivers for an AMD based system?

Hi, I installed an Intel x25-m 80Gig G2 and I'm using an AMD based motherboard, M4A78-EM with a 955 Phenom CPU.I'm just wondering will I be able to run the Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers instead of the default MSAHCI drivers from Microsoft...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't restore backup folders

Hi there, I just installed an Intel x25-m 80Gig and everything seems to be fine, but I can't copy over my backups from my external hard drive to my SSD. I used Windows 7 backup before I formatted my hard drive, and everytime I choose a folder to res...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC Wizard reports no trim but fsutil does

I used a utility called PC wizard which reports all kinds of information about the hardware being used in the computer. For the Intel SSD, it reports that Trim mode is No. I did a fsutil behavior query disabledeletenotify which returns 0 which means ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

newbie: Should i buy one or two ssd

Hey I have been reading about Intel x25-m ssd, and about the new RST driver.1. Buy 1 ssd or 2 with raid0? Or get 1 now and 1 in the future?2. Can i even run with the new RST driver? I have a mobo gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3 with chipset p35 hope this is use...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos