Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

compatabilty advise

hello,can you help,which SSD would be compatable with the Intel dx58s0 motherboard.and a i7980x(6 core)extreme processorwhich graphic card to usewhich sound card to usewhich are compatable.whether to use three dddr3 memory cards or one.as you can see...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CCleaner

Hi all I'm new to this SSD stuff. I did get my first drive an X25M 120gb. Install went easy with win 7 and I set windows drivers to run instead of the Nvidia ones I have an Nforce board. So far the drive has been amazing even coming from dual raptor...

• 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

High latency for disk activity while writing file intel 80gb G1

I was writing a large file to my ssd and my system was basically crippled because the response time for programs went from the usual <=3ms to a peak of 817ms. I got this info from the disk activity tab under performance monitor. I've also noticed tha...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

X25-M G2 Very low write performance. Should I secure erase?

I have a Intel x25-M G2 80G SSD now has very low write performance. According to AS SSD, Seq write is only 47mb/s and 4k write is only 4mb/s.I have done almost everything I could found on the forum. Such as enabling AHCI, intall newer intel driver an...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSD: Poor Boot Times and Low WEI

I just got an Intel X-25V and I installed Windows 7 Ultimate on it. It's currently taking up about 8GB. I've hardly installed any software other than the drivers and firefox.When I ran that Windows performance test, my score came out to be 5.9, whic...

• 55 replies
  • 3 kudos