Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Status of my SSD

Hello,I have a macbook pro 17 "(MacBookPro5, 2), recently bought a SSD from Intel, specifically the Intel 320 Series 120GB SSD. What I would like to know is this, how do I check the status of my SSD ? for when the Toolbox software for Intel Mac OS?So...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Four Intel X- 25 M 80 GB Raid 0 performance

Hello, I am new to intel forums and looking for some information.I just finished installing latest firmware and Windows Ultimate 64 bit along with all drivers. I ran a bench for my RAID 0 performance and something does not add up right. I should be g...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem switching to AHCI mode

Hello, I just completed this build: Opteron 6170 x 2 on Asus Kgpe-D16, 24gb Kingston ECC ram, Quadro 2000, Intel X25M 120gb, 3tb on one internal and one external hdd, Win 7 ultimate. I didn't check bios for ide/ahci mode prior to installing windows,...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

NAND memory characteristics

There were 2 references to the characteristics of NAND memories as used in SSDs as I watched the online videos of the new SSD drive with a 500Mb/sec transfer. The first reference was to the need to run a program (recommended daily) to keep the acces...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos