Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does trim work with dedicated card?

I am looking at arc-1880i and two 510 intel SSDs for a Win7 64-bit OS. Not really into the software raid. I want to take advantage of the latest Sata speedsThe SSDs will simply be single disks which will not be part of any raid array.Would trim work ...

FINTE by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD 80 or 120GB

I would like to buy SSD 320 for Windows 7 professional. What capacity do you recommend? I will make separate partition for my documents but programs will be on the same one as system. The additional assumption is that I would like to use Windows XP M...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The intel toolbox can't run optimizer

I have a x25-v ssd and installed it with win7. I have installed the toolbox but it can't run optimizer. Does anybody know it?

• 66 replies
  • 8 kudos

S.O.S

HOLA ALGUEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR CON UN CONTROLADOR QUE NO PUEDO ENCONTRAR POR FIS?ME PASO LO SIG: mi lap tenia coomo sistema operativo el vista le cambie por un xp todo al pareser funciona bn pero....no tiene sonido ya le instale diversos driver de la ta...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A discussion on IDE vs. AHCI

There is a lot of information and recommendations online about which storage interfaces and modes are best suited for SSDs. I'd like to clear up Intel's official recommendation, but first a little history! Back when PATA or parallel ATA was the stand...

• 9 replies
  • 3 kudos