cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to boot to P3600 post 2.2.0 firmware update

SRobe10
New Contributor

I just purchased a P3600 and installed in in a supermicro X10SRW-F system board with the latest bios. I installed Server 2012R2 in the P3600 and had it booting fine with the firmware it came with., I then installed the Data Center Tool 2.2.0 and performed the steps to update the firmware which it stated completed successfully. After the update I rebooted the system and now it will not boot to the P3600. So I installed it into a system that already has a boot drive to verify the P3600 was still accessible and it appears to still have all it's data it just refuses to boot to it.

Thoughts on what to try from here?

Thanks

Steve

Here is the idct show -intelssd

- IntelSSD Index 0 -

Bootloader: 8B1B012DDevicePath: \\\\.\\PHYSICALDRIVE2DeviceStatus: HealthyFirmware: 8DV10130FirmwareUpdateAvailable: Firmware is up to date as of this tool release.Index: 0ProductFamily: Intel SSD DC P3600 SeriesModelNumber: INTEL SSDPEDME012T4SerialNumber: CVMD4343007Q1P2CGN
9 REPLIES 9

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Steveme,

Can you let us know if you receive any error massages or error codes when you try to boot it ?

SRobe10
New Contributor

I Don't receive any errors. It simply skips the Uefi shell instead of booting to the P3600.

CChon3
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Can you list out all the entries in the BIOS boot order?

Is there a "Windows Boot Manager" listed in the BIOS boot order?