cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the field, DeviceStatus of P3520 is blank with SSD Data Center Tool

PLenl
New Contributor II

see atached - not sure if it need a firmware update or if something is wrong with the ssd.

26 REPLIES 26

Esteban_C_Intel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

PLenl, 

Thank you for contacting the Intel Technical Support Team. 

As per the information provided, it looks like this is a OEM drive, meaning it came with your machine and it could have custom made firmware. I think it is like that because of the firmware version noted on the screenshot: MDV10253 that version is not shown on the revision history for the Intel® Solid State Drive DC P3520 Series.

In order to verify this situation, please provide the ISN or serial number from the physical drive, if you notice, the one on the screenshot is 0000_00000....that is something else that says it could be an OEM drive. 

If you do not feel comfortable sharing the serial number here, you can send a private message to me with it. 

The revision history can be found on the release notes for the Intel® SSD Data Center Tool (Intel® SSD DCT), section Intel® Solid State Drive DC P3520 Series Revision History:

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28999/eng/Intel_SSD_Data_Center_Tool_3_0_20_Release_Notes-330715-03...

Esteban_C_Intel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

PLenl,

This is to verify if you were able to check my last answer from 9/11/2019 which had some recommendations and information to be provided.

Esteban C

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

Thanks Estaban,

We will provide you the sn number asap – giv me 2-3 days, please – thanks.

Esteban_C_Intel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for the update, PLenl.

I will check back with you in a couple of days.

Notice your email is on the last answer sent to us, you may want to edit your answer.

Esteban C

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel