cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD Intel 545s 512gb is not detected

АНефе
New Contributor

Good day.

Help me please. SSD disk Intel 545s 512gb on the controller SM2259 worked for 3 months and stopped

determined in the BIOS and in the Windows system.

The disc is very important information that I really need.

The label contains the following information:

FW: 002C

SA: J64492-102

PBA: J42123-101

ISN: BTLA750504UJ512DGN

10 REPLIES 10

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello АНефе, Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® SSD 545s Series. If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • In order to understand the environment that your Intel® SSD 545s Series is being used we need the SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26735/ and download the software. 2- When finished downloading it, open it. 3- Attach the file obtained to your reply. • As we understand you have important information in your SSD and we will like to know if you have a verified back up of this data. We will be looking forward to your reply including this information. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

АНефе
New Contributor

I attach the report.

No data copy from disk. They are in a single copy.

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello АНефе, Thank you for your reply. Based on the information you shared with us we noticed that your Intel® SSD 545s Series (512GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 3D2, TLC) is not being detected by your system and your BIOS is not able to detect the drive. In order to check the drive status, would you mind to try another SATA port on your board or to connect your Intel® SSD 545s Series (512GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 3D2, TLC) to a different system. This is in order to try to recover the data on the SSD. In case that you are not able to access to the drive information and will like to replace the drive we need the serial number and the part number of your SSD. We will be looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello АНефе, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation