cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reliability - Screwed again with Intel SSD 535

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

The one most important reason I choose Intel SSD again is due to reliability but it seems I just don't learn the lesson I was served with Intel SSD 330i. In both cases I frequently witness SSD stop responding after bringing laptop from standby with power HDD LED lit on and system being hung:

I was told to ditch Intel but I am too stubborn like a donkey to listen to what wise men of technology say.

I would really exchange the drive to Samsung which is the one I was recommended from the beginning.

can't find my problem mentioned in this forum.

8 REPLIES 8

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

TechnicGeek,

Please check your private message and let us know.NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

TechnicGeek,

We are following up this case and we would like to know if you were able to read our previous private message.We will be waiting for your response.NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I have updated to a firmware you suggested that was supposed to fix issue known to happen after system standby when SSD fails to wake up. This did not solve the issue.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

TechniGeek,

In this case, we suggest you to please get in contact with our support department, either chat, e-mail or phone. Please go to the following http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html# @16 link.Let us know if you need anything else or if you have difficulties contacting our support department.NC