cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My problem is: The installation of Win7 SP1 system failed.

祚张
New Contributor

First, thanks to Intel Corporation.

My problem is: The installation of Win7 SP1 system failed.

In the PE system, the installation of Win7 SP1, but restart the computer, it will be blue screen, the following photos of the error. The hard drive I used was "intel® NVMe SSDPEKKW51 (GB/SSD)", and the solution offered on the internet was to inject NVMe drivers into Win7 SP1 mirrors, hoping that friends in the community could provide NVME drivers, as well as injection-driven methods. Or you can provide me with the installation system failure of other solutions, I am grateful.

首先,感谢Intel Corporation.

我的问题是:安装win7 sp1系统失败。

在PE系统下,安装了win7 sp1,但是重启电脑,就会蓝屏,出现下面照片中的错误。我用的硬盘是【英特尔 NVMe SSDPEKKW51 ( 512 GB / 固态硬盘 )】,网上有人给出的解决方案是在win7 sp1镜像中注入NVMe驱动,希望社区中能够有朋友提供NVMe驱动,以及注入驱动的方法。或者是能提供我安装系统失败的其他解决方案,感激不尽。

3 REPLIES 3

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello 岁月拾忆,

Thanks for posting. According to our translation tools, you would like to know if you can submit questions in our communities in Chinese.The only supported language is English. Please let us know your question.Best regards,Eugenio F.

祚张
New Contributor

能不能看一下我的问题?

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello 岁月拾忆,

As you mentioned, the Intel® SSD 600p Series requires NVMe drivers. However, these drivers are not included in Windows 7* and they have to be injected in the image.In the following guide, you'll find two different confirmed methods to install Windows 7 on this SSD. Please read it carefully to learn what method applies to your case and follow the :- https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/articles/000023002/memory-and-storage.html Windows* Installation Guide for Intel® Solid State Drive 6 Series for PCIe* with NVMeCheck the FAQ for more information about Intel SSD 6 Series:- https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/articles/000022378/memory-and-storage.html Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® SSD 600p/Pro 6000p SeriesBest regards,Eugenio F.