Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intel SSD not detected in BIOS on Intel NUC, want to RMA

bsin
New Contributor

Hello,

I have Intel NUCs D54250WYK, one of them have problem with the SSD

It was detected at first, but after an hour it BSOD. Reboot it wasn't detected

Later that day it can boot to Windows 8.1, not long after that freeze up and not detected again all day long

At first I was guessing that it was overheating, so when it detected days later I changed the speed fan to 80%

Boot to windows and monitor the temperature it was hovering around 40-42 C, after about 15 minutes frezee again and no longer detected all day long

My last attempt was moved the SSD to different NUC, still same and NUC working so definitely not NUC problem.

So I'm guessing now it's a faulty SSD, can I get RMA, repair or anything (I live in Indonesia)?

For SSD information mSATA :

SN : CVDA43510111120P

MODEL : SSDMCEAW120A4

Pardon for bad english and feel free to move this to appropriate forum

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bsin
New Contributor

all issues resolved, it still Intel inventory so I just need to give it back to intel representative

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Hello black_sin,

Your best option would be to contact your nearest Intel Contact Center for other live troubleshooting options and possible solution. Here is the link: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Contact Support If by any chance you cannot contact our center let us know here.

bsin
New Contributor

all issues resolved, it still Intel inventory so I just need to give it back to intel representative