Esteemed Contributor III

intel 750 SSD 400G,黄色指示灯闪烁,接口类型为PCIe 3.0 X4。

运行过程中最高温度为37℃,NAND Bytes Written 为 67701,Host Bytes Written 为 37164

通过isdct show -nvmelog errorinfo 显示的信息如下:

- Error Information Log CVCQ551500E7400AGN -

Number of errors : 1

通过isdct show -nvmelog smarthealthinfo 显示的信息如下:

- SMART and Health Information CVCQ551500E7400AGN -

Available Spare Normalized percentage of the remaining spare capacity available : 100

Available Spare Threshold Percentage : 10

Available Spare Space has fallen below the threshold : False

Controller Busy Time : 0x0

Critical Warnings : 0

Data Units Read : 0x3D43E2

Data Units Written : 0x2528EC

Host Read Commands : 0x033EB487

Host Write Commands : 0x022C13A8

Media Errors : 0x0

Number of Error Info Log Entries : 0x01

Percentage Used : 0

Power Cycles : 0x2F

Power On Hours : 0x0120

Media is in a read-only mode : False

Device reliability has degraded : False

Temperature - Celsius : 28

Temperature has exceeded a critical threshold : False

Unsafe Shutdowns : 0x0D

Volatile memory backup device has failed : False

请问怎么解决这个问题,以及还需要哪些更加准确的信息?

8 REPLIES 8

IIanM
New Contributor II

我来了,表示围观

IIanM
New Contributor II

周六周日没人回复的,耐心等待一下吧。

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

TRANSLATION:

Intel 750 SSD 400G, yellow LEDs flash, interface types for PCIe 3.0 X4.

During operation a maximum temperature of 37degrees centigrade, NAND Bytes Written for the 67701,Host Bytes Written for 37164

By isdct show-nvmelog ErrorInfo shows the following information:

- Error Information Log CVCQ551500E7400AGN -

Number of errors : 1

By isdct show-nvmelog smarthealthinfo display information as follows:

- SMART and Health Information CVCQ551500E7400AGN -

Available Spare Normalized percentage of the remaining spare capacity available : 100

Available Spare Threshold Percentage : 10

Available Spare Space has fallen below the threshold : False

Controller Busy Time : 0x0

Critical Warnings : 0

Data Units Read : 0x3D43E2

Data Units Written : 0x2528EC

Host Read Commands : 0x033EB487

Host Write Commands : 0x022C13A8

Media Errors : 0x0

Number of Error Info Log Entries : 0x01

Percentage Used : 0

Power Cycles : 0x2F

Power On Hours : 0x0120

Media is in a read-only mode : False

Device reliability has degraded : False

Temperature has exceeded a critical threshold : False

Unsafe Shutdowns : 0x0D

Volatile memory backup device has failed : False

Please tell me how to solve this problem, and what also needs more accurate information?

I'm sorry, but when you to said in your other posts, you are "waiting patiently" for a reply, when you post three times on the same day, that is not patient. The day you posted, October 8, is Saturday in the USA, and many people, including the Intel forum moderators, are enjoying a day off. They also don't work on Sunday.

You said the yellow LED flashes on your Intel 750 SSD. I have an Intel 750 SSD, and the yellow LED flashes on and off on it too. There are four LED indicators on an Intel 750 AIC SSD. LED 1 flashes amber when there is IO activity. That is normal, it means the SSD is reading and writing. No error has occurred.

I know you think that the information you posted shows there is an error, but that is not correct. Nothing in that data shows an error of any kind.

The word "False" means something is not true. It did not happen. So let's look at the details in this log entry:

Available Spare Space has fallen below the threshold : False You have not run out of spare space. Not a problem, not an error.

Critical Warnings : 0 A Warning is less than an error, a warning means watch out, a problem might happen. How many of these? Zero.

Media Errors : 0x0 The SSD has zero errors with the storage media.

Media is in a read-only mode : False The SSD has not reached the end of the life of its NAND, and is working normally.

Device reliability has degraded : False The device does not have degraded reliability, it is working normally.

Temperature has exceeded a critical threshold : False Temperature has never been to high on this SSD. It has never over heated.

Unsafe Shutdowns : 0x0D The SSD has had 13 (0xD) unsafe shutdown events. That is not an error. Why did you do 13 unsafe shutdowns?

Volatile memory backup device has failed : False The capacitors used to flush the DRAM memory on a power failure event are working fine.

No errors shown in this information. There is one entry in the Error Info Log, that is THIS INFORMATION. It only contains information that there are no errors.

What is the error you are worried about in this information? You have not shown us anything that shows any errors.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry that i post two times on the same day,and i know October 8, is Saturday in the USA,and many people are enjoying a day off.

But that not mean i'm not patient.I posted my threads in both the Chinese forum and the SSD sub-forum but I didn't aware that they both count.

The user manual says that blinking yellow light signals there's an issue and I am not sure what's going wrong.Or that is just normal and I'm just thinking too much?

I thought that SMART and Health Information would provide some help but apparently it does not.

I want to know if there's any more information I can provide to help identify the problem.