cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTEL 545s Series SSDSC2KW512G8X1 VS INTEL 545s Series SSDSC2KW512G8XT

AKoor2
New Contributor

I want to buy a solid state drive. In the store is present in the two drive at the same price and with same characteristics. Which one is better

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello AKoor2,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

To answer your question:

Both the SSDSC2KW512G8X1 and the SSDSC2KW512G8XT are the same product the Intel® SSD 545s Series (512GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 3D2, TLC) as stated in ARK (https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/125019/intel-ssd-545s-series-512gb-2-5in-sata-6...) and the only difference is in the package that is sent to the retailer, that is the reason of the difference in the part numbers.

We advise you to contact your local distributor to purchase our products.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello AKoor2,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

To answer your question:

Both the SSDSC2KW512G8X1 and the SSDSC2KW512G8XT are the same product the Intel® SSD 545s Series (512GB, 2.5in SATA 6Gb/s, 3D2, TLC) as stated in ARK (https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/125019/intel-ssd-545s-series-512gb-2-5in-sata-6...) and the only difference is in the package that is sent to the retailer, that is the reason of the difference in the part numbers.

We advise you to contact your local distributor to purchase our products.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Josh B.

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello AKoor2,

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to the Intel® SSD 545s Series, and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

Josh B.

AKoor2
New Contributor

I m sorry Josh. I did not wait for an answer and have already made a purchase, but I am still grateful for you taking the time to answer my question.