cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every time windows updates a “Intel -net-”patch, the disk will drop

LuAi
New Contributor

SSD name:SSDSC2KW010T8

Sorry, my English is not very good. Please allow me to explain the problem in Chinese

每次Windows10或Windows11在后台自动推送并更新这个名叫“Intel -net-”的补丁的时候,都会导致设备识别不到这块盘。

因为是后台更新,用户正在使用设备的时候会毫无预警的导致软件死机并失去工作进度。

因为我的系统并没有保存在这块Intel的硬盘里,所以不知道如果C盘在这里的话会发生什么。

这个问题只有重启Windows才可以解决。

能不能想个办法解决一下这个问题,真的很烦人。

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

LuAi
New Contributor

This is my device information.

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, LuAi.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

Please consider that our support is provided in English only, and we are machine-translating your message, meaning that we may lose the true meaning of the question.

请考虑一下,我们的支持仅以英语提供,而且我们正在对您的信息进行机器转换,这意味着我们可能会失去问题的真正含义。

As we understand, you have issues with your Windows* 11 every time the system runs an update. If we inferred correctly, please consider the following:

Windows 11* is in the preview testing stage and is not a final product that we support.

The issue you are describing is an OS issue not related to the hardware, it should be addressed by the OS manufacturer no matter if it is Windows 10* or Windows 11*. 

Take into consideration that some updates need you to restart your system to take place.

We advise you to contact Microsoft* to get further assistance and report the issue you are experiencing.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us back by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.