cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged PCB on DC P3600

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello! This is probably a total shot in the dark but couldn't hurt to ask! I am hardware enthusiast who has a P3600 which seems to have had an unfortunate meeting with gravity and hard edges. It has about 7 small SMD capacitors and resistors which were "evicted" from the PCB. It would be just so wonderful if it was possible to get the capacitance and resistance of these little guys. If there was a spec for the board, well that would be totally amazing but I would probably die happy for just the values of the missing ones. I am uploading a picture of my busted SSD.

6 REPLIES 6

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Avattay,

We understand your SSD's board is damaged and you would like to get some information related to the capacitors and resistors of the drive.First of all, we will need to check if this information is available, so we can properly give you an answer; in the meantime, we will be checking with our engineering department about this.Could you please share the picture of the damaged board?We will get back to you with updates soon.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I appreciate the response! I understand this is probably an uncommon request and your engineers are super busy on new things! Thank you for considering it. Here is my board with the missing SMDs annotated with red boxes!

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Avattay,

Thanks for the response and picture provided. We will check with our engineering department about this and we will be letting you know. Please allow us some time to research on this.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you are making the effort.

-Anton Vattay