Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help Intel 750 Series Won't Show Up

I just built a new pc and I'm having trouble getting my Intel 750 Series SSD to show up in bios. I'm using the Hyper Kit and cord they provided with the motherboard. However, there were not explicit directions included. All I did was attach the th...

JPRin5 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I've have two 750s installed in RAID 0, bootable - does the IRST driver replace the nvme driver or should I be installing both?

I have seemingly successfully installed two 750's as a bootable RAID 0 volume. To do so, I installed the latest IRST driver. When I went to install the nvme driver I received an error, I think it said something about not being able to locate an appro...

NMeye3 by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disk read error on Series 730 SSD

I had some issues with Windows 10 lately and all of a sudden, my SSD crashed on me last night. Gave me a "Disk read error" after 7 months of usage. Is the drive dead or do I need to reformat it again?

CBarr7 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

In the market for an Intel 750 Series

I'm in the market for a new SSD. I had a bad experience with a M.2 drive, where I had to use an adapter for the PCI slot because the board didn't have a M.2 slot but the bios never recognized the drive so it would never boot to it. The Intel 750 SSD ...

GSemp by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos