Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unknown SMART value/error SSD X25-M

Hallo,I am using two X25-M SSDs in my Notebook. One of them shows an SMART value, starting a vew days ago, which I do not know. The drive is working without problems so fare. But the SSD Toolbox and the Rapid-Storage-Tool is showing me this error. I ...

ASchu7 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help Installing Windows 7 on a 535 SSD

Hello everyoneI just bought an Intel 535 240Gb SSD to replace the original HDD on my Dell Precision M6600 that suddendly died a month ago... I installed the new SSD, changed the SATA configuration to AHCI and then, when running the Windows 7 installe...

IOsma1 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boot Problems with 750

I'm hopping someone can help me I have a Gigabyte Z170x-Gaming G1 Motherboard with a Intel 750 Series SSD(SSDPE2MW400G4R5).The Intel 750 SSD is connected on the GC-M2-U2-MiniSAS card that came with the Motherboard and the cable that came with the dri...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Intel SSD 730

I constantly get an error message in Win 10 about disk space running out. The drive is partitioned into two and the partition that causes the error only contains Windows. Is there an easy way to reallocate some space to that partition to fix this? ...

JSpen6 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos