Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

verifying optimal performance 750 ssd

So I've got a 400gb 750 HHHL ssd installed, finally got it to boot with a fresh install of Win7 64bit (GPT).Benchmarks are coming out reasonably well, but real world performance has seen some indicators that it might not be configured correctl - Wind...

DPick2 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Intel 750 and HDD Activity LED

I installed Windows 10 onto my Intel 750 400GB(SSDPE2MW400G4R5-2.5" SSD version) last night and everything seemed fine but then this morning Inoticed that the HDD activity LED was on all the time. After spending about 4 hours on the problem I figure...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos

Just bought SSD 320 Series 300GB, it has 4PC1LE05 firmware. Tried to update with Toolbox v 3.3.3, but it states, thai i hawe newest firmware. Also tried Firmware Update Tool 2.1.x and image from issdfut_2.1.1.iso but in crashes, when graphics are initiali

Just bought SSD 320 Series 300GB, it has 4PC1LE05 firmware. Tried to update with Toolbox v 3.3.3, but it states, that i have newest firmware for this tool. Also tried Firmware Update Tool 2.1.x and image from issdfut_2.1.1.iso but it crashes, after b...

MSylw by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos