Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is the Intel 750 Slow to boot?

Howdy Everyone. Just picked up the Intel 750 1.2TB SSD card. Installed it on my X99 Asus Rampage V board and installed Windows 7 X64 without a problem. However, I am seeing a boot performance issue. This drive is taking about 25 seconds to boot, appr...

RLaBa1 by New Contributor II
  • 162 replies
  • 15 kudos

Does win10 have the drivers to support an intel 750 2.5" NVMe ssd drive during first boot of a new PC build so you can actually install the OS onto the drive?

Hi,Just in the middle of a new build using an ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha board that has 2 u.2 connectors on board. I have an 800GB 2.5" drive which I will utilise IN NVMe mode but I would like to know what to expect at first boot. I am assuming the...

HBesw by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replace ssd warranty

I send to warranty ssd intel 180Gb ISN CVCV202104U9180EGN estimated warranty expiration 5/5/2017When Intel replace ssd other ISN CVCV439500HJ180EGN I can't check warranty on site.

ATrin by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to register 2 SSD's purchased via eBay?

I purchased for myself 2 SSD's via eBay, both brand new in the box, unopened. Both are from reputable dealers that have more than several retail locations across Canada, and that's where I am.I have tried to register the products, but in both case's ...

MTava3 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos