Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Full height bracket for the p3600?

Sorry, I deleted this question by accident, so I'll try again Hi, is it possible to get a full height bracket for the p3600 low profile pcie card? Any other adapter, extender or way to make it fit in a regular consumer case? I''m using mine without a...

ABj_r by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! When I delete and then create a new partition in the same space how does controller know to erase all the blocks with data remaining from before the new partition was created?

This is not an issue I am struggling with, but just a question about how my SSD works. Does an SSD controller do a secure erase when a partition is created and formatted (quick format)? Scenario: (Windows 10 Pro on a personal computer, 128GB SSD) ...

CBarn4 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

intel 535 mounting kit

Hello, the 535 series no longer comes with 3.5" mounting kits like the older versions.Does Intel sell the mounting kits separately?

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

335 SSD Reading Data Error

I was having boot errors, so I ran a full diagnostic on my SSD and the read scan stopped at 36% with a message that an error was detected reading data from the SSD. I'm inserting screen shots of the system information and the SMART details. If you ...

MRobe12 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos