Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD DC P3600 Series: get NVMe command reported a problem when trying delete disk. Firmware shows as Firmware : 4IFDHPK2 FirmwareUpdateAvailable : Please contact your Intel representative about firmware update for this drive. Tried the firmware update kit

Trying to erase a disk form Linux redhat 6.6get NVMe command reported a problem. error .Firmware shows asBootloader : 8B1B012EDevicePath : /dev/nvme0n1DeviceStatus : HealthyFirmware : 4IFDHPK2FirmwareUpdateAvailable : Please contact your Intel repr...

DPark17 by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware Downgrade

Does anyone know if it is possible to downgrade the firmware on the P3700? We are struggling with a VMware VSAN implementation, and support has told us that the drives need to be running firmware 8DV10131, and the current firmware 8DV10171 is causin...

AWill17 by New Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 2 kudos

SSDPE2MW400G4R5 vs SSDPE2MW400G4X1

Hi AllI'm planning a new system build and am wanting to use one of the new 14nm Broadwell-E asus mobo's, the x99-a III see it has one u.2 and one m.2 connection.I know the SSDPE2MW400G4R5 says 'requires SFF-8643 Connector on Motherboard' (U.2) and in...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 540s ssd drive dead after firmware update

Hi there ,i been trying to update my 1Tb Intel 540s ssd to latest firmware,its said firmware update failed , and since then the drive is not recognized by the bios!!i tryed it on few computers ,just gave it back to the vendor where i bought it ,all m...

SReuv1 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos