Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Intel 540s not booting

Hello forum,I've just purchased an Intel 540s 240GB SSD with the intention of replacing my system HDD.The steps I've taken to achieve the replacement are:1) I downloaded the Toolbox (v 3.3.6) and it indicated I needed to update the firmware, however ...

ABdex by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel PCIe NVMe SSD stops powering after reboot

Hi Support,I have recently purchased a Intel PCIe NVMe SSD 400GB drive.It works until reboot then stops being detected by the Mobo. The lights on the unit also don't turn on.I have updated the firmware to the latest, removed all USB drives and ensure...

MGrah1 by New Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel SSD 750 & RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION

I have a RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION motherboard and after reading about it a bought an Intel 750 Series HHHL (CEM2.0) 400GB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEDMW400G4R1.My mistake... After failing to boot from SSD… at Intel si...

NPano2 by New Contributor II
  • 16 replies
  • 4 kudos

Intel 750 & W7 Install: No New Devices Found Issue

System Specs:- Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel 6700k- Intel 750 400 GB- 12 gb of Cosiar LPX- Old CD / DVD RW Drive- Onboard videoI'm trying to install W7 Pro (just downloaded off the Microsoft website) from a USB drive to the Intel 750. The BIOS sees th...

DAppl by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD Pro 2500 Series No Opal -- What gives?

I Installed an Intel SSD Pro 2500 on a PC running Windows 7 ultimate. I also installed the Intel SSD Pro Admin Tool, issued a -drive_list command and this is what I see:So it looks like the SSD was detected (drive index 2), but it's saying no opal. ...

Jbeck10 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos