Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Secure erase cannot be run on the selected drive because it is not a supported feature under Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012."

Secure Erase will not work on an Intel s3500 SSD i get the following message:"Secure erase cannot be run on the selected drive because it is not a supported feature under Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012."My system is Windows 10 Pro x64 free upgrade....

CMoel by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

NVMe driver for 600P 128G

I cannot get it to run at full speed but runs at poor write speed, average of 50MB/S (lowest at 10MB/S to highest at 150MB/S).I wonder if 600P requires certain version of native NVMe driver of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and/or certain setting I am mi...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

NVMe Driver For Intel 600p, And SMART Data Issue

I noticed that Intel does not include a Driver/software link for the new 600p M.2 SSDs in their ARK information pages.SSDs like the Intel 750 that I use, have a full compliment of software, as well as the Intel NVMe driver. The 600p does not (yet?) h...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 600P not recognised on UX501JW

I have a Zenbook UX501JW. I contacted Asus support and they said that the Samsung SM 951 NVMe SSD is supported for my laptop. Well, that drive is the same exact spec as the 600P, so I got one. It should work, right?Intel's information for the 600P sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos